So, you want to have a St. Patrick’s Day party. And why wouldn’t you? St. Patrick’s Day is THE perfect party holiday! But how do you decorate beyond the color theme of green?
There are some really amazing resources out there for party decor and favors. I’m bringing you my favorite 8 today.
- Amanda’s Parties To Go offers a fantastic set including lots of great printables like a banner, centerpiece sign, cupcake toppers, drink flags, treat bag toppers, drink bottle wraps, and Hershey Kiss circles, too!
- And take a look at the fun items from Chickabug. Water bottle labels, straw flags, patterned papers, and an extra-large printable circle that’s perfect for centerpieces or a door sign.
- Love The Day always has adorable printables. This tag is a new favorite.
- I love sugar skulls and Craft Dictator has St. Patrick’s Day themed skulls! They also offer shamrocks and celtic knots.
- Who can resist the glittery goodness of these cupcake toppers by Party Planning Center?
- Simple As That has a cute rainbow pop favor printable for your rainbow themed party!
- Hostess With The Mostest seriously makes the cutest things for parties. I love the Rolo candy wrapper! Also included are cupcake toppers and treat labels, mini water bottle label, and fold over bag labels.
- Little Sprout Creations has a sweet tag to print and an idea that reminds me of Bonnie, one of our amazing dancers. The treat bag with rainbow chocolate covered Oreos is just a-dorable! I’m counting on you to make these Bonnie.