Yesterday I had some pretty sweet free party printables for you. But what would a party be without some tasty treats? Am I right?
Today I have a bunch of fun party food to serve up for your St. Patrick’s Day festivities!
- Rainbow Poptarts, homemade version. These little babies are filled with a fresh fruit filling and topped with a drizzle of rainbow icing. -via Babble.
- Gorgeous Andes Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge. -via Sallys Baking Addiction.
- Rainbow Pudding that looks so colorful and fun! This one might be a new kid favorite. -via Makezine.
- Grain and Gluten Free Mint Chocolate Cookies. Which are more like an ooey gooey brownie. -via Texan Erin.
- Rainbow and Cloud Cakepops that are almost too cute to eat. -via Munchkin Munchies.
- Peppermint Patty Gooey Cake Bars. OMG. -via Inside BruCrew Life.
- Rainbow Fruit Skewers are beautiful and a healthy option! – via Babble.
- Four Leaf Cupcakes with a darling gumdrop top. -via Parents Magazine.
- Wow! Look at the color in these Rainbow Slice Cookies. -via Good Life Eats.
- Clover Krispies Treats. Because clovers. And Krispies treats. -via I Heart Naptime.